Myrtle and Maude
Sickness and nausea in pregnancy can strike when you least expect it. You can ease the symptoms, plus gain an extra energy boost with these anti-sickness sweets. Myrtle and Maude's melt in the mouth bon-bons contain natural peppermint oil and are enriched with vitamin B6.
The pregnancy sweets are hand blended and poured to set before being lovingly bagged for mums-to-be.
So handy to pop in your drawer at work to ease morning sickness and soothe troublesome tummies. They make the perfect gift for a friend who is suffering in the first trimester too.
PEPPERMINT OIL BON-BONS ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN B6
- Free from artificial colours and flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Ingredients: White sugar, Glucose syrup, Peppermint oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (VITAMIN B6)
- Do not consume more than 16 Bon-Bons per day
- Long term use of B6 is unadvisable