The ‘IVF Journey’ journal is a simple and discreet diary designed to help you plan and document your personal feelings and experience of fertility treatment.
The talented Tracey Sharp designed this diary when she was going through her second round of IVF treatment in 2017, not only was it a welcome distraction during that time but writing everything down really helped her de-stress, evaluate and stay focussed.
Tracey's bespoke diary design, invaluable experience and positive affirmations included within the journal have helped so many people with their own journey
INSIDE YOU WILL FIND:
• Three undated monthly calendars.
• Space to write down your consultation and treatment notes.
• A medication checklist.
• Space to write down important dates and results - keeping them handy and all in one place.
• Undated daily pages to take you through down regulation, stimulation, egg collection, embryo transfer and the two week wait - each page has space to note down appointments, medication, meal planning, hydration, gratitude and how you are feeling.
• Notes pages.
• Positive sayings and tips to help you through your cycle.
• A5 (148mm x 210mm) - just the right size to pop in your bag.
• 100 sides (50 inner sheets).
• Hardback cover with luxury soft touch matte lamination.
• Bound with double silver wire to allow the diary to open fully flat.
• Black elastic closure.
• Printed by a professional print house to ensure a high quality finish, each diary is then checked and completed by hand by myself in my studio.
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.